Testimonials

Testimonials on our service and reviews on our products.
Thank you for your kind remarks!


Bought anything from us? What do you think of our products and service? Do leave us your comments and help us improve in any area!

From Xian186 on Dec 9:
"Hi I receive the scarf. Its nice! Thank you!
Its not as big as fluffy as I imagined it to be. Good!
Gonna explore the scarf with differnt patterns now. :-)"

From Wendy on Dec 9:
"Hi, Thanks for the spree. I have received the items and my husband is very happy with the loot as they are gifts for his female colleagues.
Thanks again!"

From Hazel on Nov 26:
"Hi I've received my item... its awesome!
So soft & looks elegant enuf for dinner..TQ!"

From Angelia on Nov 23:
"Great service and scarf is very soft.
Will bring it to Genting & try if it works...Thanks!"

From Alice Oh on Nov 07 :
"Me also a repeat customer and my mum found the anti dandruff shampoo effective too. I would like to order 2 bottles of purity scalp, purity removed shampoo and 1 bottle of Purity Silk Intensive conditoner"

From Christine on Oct 28:
"Received and they look gorgeous!"

From Lily on July 03:
"Hi, I'm back for more of these really gd shampoos! I need 2x purityremoved by normal mail."

From Bling on May 21 through Facebook:
"Hi dear,previously bought a TUTU set from you for my princess Bday Party. The quality is good & she love it very much!!!!! Today she wear the TUTU to school & the teacher asking me where I bought it bcoz they thinking to get the TUTU set for their school concert . Thank you very much!"

From Anna on May 12 through Facebook:
"Hi. Annedrew, thanks for the skirt. My girl love it so much and refuse to take it off, she even wear it to sleep. Just hope tomorrow she willing. To take it off before she off to school. And the little one still confuse what is this fluffy2 thing? :p"

From KT on May 07:
"Hello. Thanks a lot for being so flexible. Thumbs up! Have a great weekend!"

From Dewi on May 01:
"Just collected 4 sets of tops and pettiskirts. My girls love them and refuse to take them off. And of course, the price is really a good deal! Thx babe!"

From Eda on Feb 11:
"Hi Annedrew! Just to update I've received the skirt. Is really LOVELY!! Very sweet. =) "

From ardenz on Feb 11:
"H Annedrew received the skirt and beanie! thanks, the skirt is pretty! can let me know if you have other colours?"

From pipo on Feb 10:
"Hi Annedrew, have received the pettiskirt. its very prettier than what's shown in the photo. hee...
tks a lot for the prompt mailing."