Hair Care for YOU!

Do you have oily scalp? Do you know oily scalp is the cause of hair loss?
Then you must try our BEST SELLER Purity Scalp Hair Shampoo 400ml (MORE THAN 270 bottles sold on Little Pretty Tots!)


An effective shampoo for oily scalp and fine hair formulated with a combination of surfactants and silk protein to deeply cleanse excessive scalp sebum and oily residue while protecting and moisturizing the hair.

Reviews (Thank you!):

Shannie:
My hair dropped badly before using this shampoo. I happened to come across Annedrew's BP and decided to give it a try. Most of all the price is reasonable.

I like the shampoo after the first use. It has a minty feel and a nice scent. Now I don't have oily scalp, my hair doesn't feel dry even without using conditioner! I'm very happy with it. Thanks Annedrew!

Jomum:
Hi Annedrew, do you still have Purity Scalp Hair Shampoo? Tried it and it works quite good for me, thus I would like to get one more in case we have to wait quite long for your next spree.



Price: $15 mailed!


Do you have dandruff? Tried several shampoos but none of them were effective in removing dandruff? Try Purity Removed Hair Shampoo 400ml now!

Special treatment cleanser to combat sensitive and oily scalp problems, active ingredient, Climbazoa cleanses and purifies the scalp.

Reviews (Thank you!):

JChew:
Hi Annedrew, I want to tell you that the shampoo is really effective! I've been changing shampoo for the past 1-2 yrs and none helped me to clear dandruff and my hair has been thining. Surprisingly, the first time I use this shampoo, I think 80% of my dandruff were gone. It's amazing. In the past, even just tidying my hair there would be 'snow flakes' flying down, it was worse when I scratched my scalp. Now for the past 1 week, I don't see the flakes! So so happy. But I only bought one bottle of the dandruff shampoo and three other oil-control shampoo. Hopefully by the time I finish these bottles, my dandruff will be under control. Thanks for your recommendation.

Happyting :
I am back for more orders, after trying the dandruff shampoo it's really good!

Summerleaves :
This shampoo is not bad, my scalp doesn't itch and flake as much like last time!



Price: $15 mailed!


Do you want to maintain the moisture in your hair?
Try Purity Repair Hair Shampoo 400ml or Purity Repair Hair Conditioner 400ml


Purity Repair Hair Shampoo 400ml
A daily moisturizing cleanser for maintaining normal to dry hair without depleting moisture and leaving hair healthy, shine and smooth.




Price: $15 mailed!

Purity Repair Hair Conditioner 400ml
Contain pro-vitamin B5 and protein to penetrate into hair shaft, making hair elasticity and easy to comb. Also give moisture and strength to hair, make hair look shine and smooth.



Price: $15 mailed!


LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
Purity Silk Intensive 335ml


Specially developed for dry or hair damaged by extreme environments or chemical treated needs intensive care. Its active ingredient will restore gloss and healthy texture to your hair. Nourishing over dry hair and hair damaged by coloring and perm agents, give vitality to hair and maintain it’s healthy, manageable and luster enhances body and shine of your hair.


Price: $19 mailed!